November 13, 2008

Top Chef is back on!

I love Top Chef. I am so excited for this season in NYC. They busted out knife skills in the first episode. Dennis bet me that TC will have another butcher challenge, but I don't think so. Supposedly the winner of the first quickfire has won the show in all the seasons that have aired, so that would be the gal who is from NY and cooks Italian. I am rooting for the Hawaiian guy who made his way into Padma's heart making a dish he didn't even know he was making..

Now someone needs to help me stop watching Gary Busey on Celeb Rehab, its a heartbreaking trainwreck of a show. Maybe I need a tv intervention.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

OMGosh...I was so excited about the return of Top Chef. The Hawaiian guy is my favorite so far. The one lady with the short curly black hair and crazy eyes annoys me. I'm so excited it's back!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Top Chef!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Top Chef!