November 23, 2008
Maggie Paige
Wednesday I get a call at 5:30am that my sis's water broke, and she is in labor! We weren't ready because we were told she would probably be another week, so I scrambled to get stuff ready to go, and drove to Las Vegas with the parentals to see the new baby. 9 hours later we arrive, and no baby yet, poor sissy, but we were happy we made it in time. After 18 hours of labor, at 8:17pm baby Maggie came into the world. 9 pounds 3 oz, 21 inches, and a full head of hair. Her doctor joked with her that her baby was practically a one-month old. Maggie is beautiful and perfect, and no complications, just a LONG labor. Sis did amazing and I am so happy my new niece is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats Cinday! It's a feeling like non other, isn't it? :)
Yeah baby! glad all went well!
Post a Comment