So last Saturday before Easter I was on my way to grocery store about noon, and did a doubletake as I drove past this -- it is quite the sight to see.
Is that a giant white egret in the middle of the street?
What the heck is an egret doing on Winsett Blvd?
Is that a giant white egret in the middle of the street?What the heck is an egret doing on Winsett Blvd?

The view from my neighbors house. Apparently, these egrets migrate to Florida and spend the winter up and down the west coast and some in Arizona. There is a wash on the other side of this fence that the egret spent the weekend in eating bugs and lizards. Yum! The Fish and Wildlife folks told us that as long as it wasn't hurt to leave it alone. But it sure was fun to look out my kitchen window the whole weekend to see that bird across the street going back and forth between my neighbors yards.
2 comments:
that is completely random. I love it.
So funny! Great pics my dear!
Post a Comment