March 6, 2008

New fav reality show - HS Reunion

I am in to shows right now that actually use adults these days, not like college adults but people with kids, houses, relationships that are really complicated. Kudos to television not forgetting that 18-34 isn't the only demographic. It is still in Hawaii, still single people, still the jock, girl next door, etc.and maybe its a tv trend, and being 5 years away from my own 20th High School Reunion, or the use of Depeche Mode in the commercial, but this reality show I find this much more interesting. It is refreshing to see people on tv that aren't 18 as the focus of the show. Some of the guys have jowls, some are buff, the women look pretty good, some even look hip, they survived their 80's hairdos, and look like the people from my hs reunion. Its on Nick at Nite.

My favorite line: Do I even have enough hair to make a mohawk?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I took your recommendation and am recording this show on TV Land. I'm 3 episodes in and I love it! Thanks for keeping your fellow reality tv lovers in the know!