December 15, 2007

Practicing my YEAH! face


So technically I graduated in August, but since there is no ceremony in August I walked today with my costume on in the SBS ceremony held at TCC. Short and sweet, in the ghettoazz TCC we completed it in 1 hour and 18 min, I kid you not, that was the fastest ceremony ever. A rip off at $10 bucks I think, but the psych professor who called my name sounded like the guy who announces basketball players into McKale, so that was fun. I saw my old coworkers, and a few of my old students, and I got my picture in the Tucson Citizen photo collage on their website, and could be in the paper. I made a crazy face for Dennis, and the photog took it. No I didn't know the photographer, but now in case my boss thought I was making up attending two grad ceremonies in two days, I have proof of attending.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this photo is so crazy rad - my baby reminds me of the look that dwight got when delivering a speech in the office. "Blood alone moves the wheels of history!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se8RsZu07LE

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! Congratulations....proud of ya!!!

Anonymous said...

You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

crazy rad is right!

Atomicprncss said...

Whohoo! Now your an official library nerd like me! Congrats!

Simmons B. Buntin said...

That's a photo to frame, for sure!