So there are two productions of The Vagina Monologues this weekend in town. One at the Fox, and one in Soc Sci 100. I am sure the Fox will be much better, but for only $4 one can purchase a chocolate vagina on a stick for the UA production, so it was a little hard to turn down, and who can resist those comfy Soc Sci seats, and great sound system. I did try out for this production several years ago, with my own and only acting "real" tryout, a monologue from Marsha Norman, 1977, Getting Out, about a girl who gets out of prison and reminince about squishes frogs. Rebecca DeMornay plays her in the TV movie. Darn those stinkin' frogs.
February 16, 2007
Chocolate Vajay-jay
So there are two productions of The Vagina Monologues this weekend in town. One at the Fox, and one in Soc Sci 100. I am sure the Fox will be much better, but for only $4 one can purchase a chocolate vagina on a stick for the UA production, so it was a little hard to turn down, and who can resist those comfy Soc Sci seats, and great sound system. I did try out for this production several years ago, with my own and only acting "real" tryout, a monologue from Marsha Norman, 1977, Getting Out, about a girl who gets out of prison and reminince about squishes frogs. Rebecca DeMornay plays her in the TV movie. Darn those stinkin' frogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment