TV - Top Chef/Design
So first Top Chef finale ---Ok, I am a HUGE Top Chef fan and totally stoked that Ilan won instead of Marcel, because Marcel and his foams really bugged me. But Spanish again Ilan? Come on, if Marcel wasn't so smarmy I would have voted for him just because he changes it up a bit. Talk about a one trick pony. I am just bitter because hunky Sam should have won, he should have been in the final. So Top Design. Jonathan Adler is as cute as a bug's ear, I love his accent, and what about his meow wow wow wow cojudges? My biggest complaint is too much whiny Michael time and not enough Todd Oldham time. I loved the room Goil did, with the snapshots on the wall, very clever, really liked that idea. I am not totally sold on the show, but I am going to give it some more time.
Bad Wine - Gato Negro - don't buy this ever!
The website Cork'd lets you keep track of the wines you have tried, so that you don't keep trying the same bad wine over and over again because you like the label. In true Web 2.0 fashion, you can tag wines, and write reviews for other users. In order to keep up with my 101 list of trying new wines I haven't had before, I finally signed up for Cork'd so I can make sure I never choose this wine again. I usually buy wines from $5-$15, so I am not looking for a miracle, but this wine was so bad I threw it out. It is watery, grapey like juice, and quite rancid tasting. Really, really bad, I know the label is cute, but stay away!
February 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment