February 15, 2007
I have Count Choculitis
I received flowers, a CD of awesome songs, and a bobblehead for Valentines Day from D, which provides me with a world of glee, for those of you who know how obsessed I am with "Office" related programming. I am obsessed. I can't help it. I love The Office. I got into the game late because I didn't think the British version could be beat. Now I realize after watching Extras that its just that Ricky Gervais is genius, and I have pains when Jim and Pam aren't together. And Joss Whedon directed an episode, who made my fav show of all time - Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Don't mock, it's a great show. So back to the Office. I think the new girl isn't right for Jim. She wouldn't participate in Jim's antics to make Andy crazy with the cell and Rockin Robin, who by the way looks just like my cousin whose name is also a Andy. But my favorite character is the temp, who wears a blue shirt and a tie, and says some of the funniest lines and he is a writer of the show so why not. Even funnier to me personally now is that he looks like a particular student worker of LB's who is now running for ASUA president, and yes this is an inside joke, and yes someday temp you will be part of it.. I think LB would have to concur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way cool bobble head! Love it!
i'm giddy over your funny, (but also particularly excited that you referred to me as LB) i need to get on board with the office. asap.
Post a Comment