February 9, 2007

Beautiful Day. Blue Skies. Tucson Goodness.

Vet Trip
I had to take my cats to the vet today, and they did very well, Mingus needs a teeth cleaning so I have to take him in in a couple weeks for that, but Miles needs nothing (yay), in fact, Miles has the best teeth the vet has seen all year, which is only a month or so, but I will take it! Which is good, because he has had two abscesses removed two years in a row, which are pricey, and since kitties can't tell you if they are in pain, that makes me super happy.



Blue Skies.
Anyway, I took the day off just in case the kitties had some problems, and now trying to do my homework and it is just beautiful out!! Blue skies, warm weather, and I needed a break from library school, so I went outside and took a few pics. I ventured off the auto photo setting and used the portrait setting for these. I laid down under my Palo Verde tree and carefully sat down next to the agave, breathed in for a moment, enjoying the sun and the birds sing, and relished Tucson goodness.

2 comments:

Ali said...

You guys stink. It's cold and every time I go outside my nose starts running because it's freezing.

Anonymous said...

aah love the photos. i want to be there. anywhere where my knee caps and eye lashes don't freeze...