Sorry all, I have been up to my eyeballs in all things not blog related. AND its freakin Spring, so I don't want to do anything except laze about and hear the AC whirl. It's been 90 here, and I am ready for my ashy skin to be tan, but alas, not yet. Sorry that it has been over a month for a post. Homework, yardwork, and spring fever haze have been keeping me away. I walked through the orange grove between 2nd and 3rd today and inhaled the orange blossoms, and listened to some current music that sounded like old music from the 80's. Students are tan and refreshed from Spring Break. Registration has started, and my schoolwork pile has grown, and so has my hair. So a quick update of what I have been up to over the last month..
Writing papers, at least 1 a week. I am getting really good at writing on the fly.
Yardwork. Darn that Xeriscaping. Why is it that in Arizona everything has thorns, is pointy, itchy, and draws blood? Dennis and I have scratches to prove it. Bouganvilla and agave are not our friends....
TV - Extras, The Office (British and US versions), Amazing Race, Lost, Americas Next Top Model (you know you watch it)
Horror films - Abominable, It's Alive, great, I'm tellin you, horror is so under rated.
Film - Half Nelson. Could Ryan Gosling be any better of an actor? I challenge you to find someone better than him.
Library crap. Library homework. Postal library tour, AZ State Library tour, CCP library tour.AZ HealthINfo.com. All of whom I have no desire to EVER work for.
I miss crafting. I want my crafting days back. I wish I made time to sit down and make a bead necklace. My beads are sitting lonely in a bag waiting for a crafternoon.
Thats it for today.
March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment