May 28, 2009

Some day I will.. ride my bike to work



Lately I have been daydreaming about living somewhere that was close enough to my job to be able to bike or walk to work.  I think how awesome it would be to be able to leave my car in the driveway. Its practical -saving money on gas and car repairs. Its good for my body -I wouldn't have sore hips from sitting in a car for lengths at a time, or getting stuck in commuter traffic listening to too much radio. It would make me feel good - I would get some fresh air and exercise at the same time, while reducing my carbon footprint.  I could even save a precious half an hour every morning to read blogs and drink my coffee, or sleep in or workout. Not to mention more time to meander home and use that time to unwind. Ah daydreams..

Someday!


2 comments:

Atomicprncss said...

Sounds like your considering moving to the suburbs! Just kidding! I know you wouldn't.

Sarah said...

That's funny b/c just this week I told myself I want to ride my bike to work 1 day a week. It's still kind of far for me but I think it would be much more relaxing than sitting traffic!