So I call back with baited breath, and turns out I won a cruise to Ensenada or two plane tickets just for signing up to get my statements online! I guess I won the drawing. I said no to Mexico because the last time I went to Ensenada on a boat from San Diego, everyone on the boat got sick except for me, two others and the captain, on a 300 person boat. It was pretty awful, and all I think about when I think about going on a boat now is people barfing. Yuck. So I took the plane tickets. Yippee!!
They are sending them in the mail this week, I can't wait!
Here are some places I would like to visit someday. Maybe this Secret stuff really works.
The Galapagos Islands
Tokyo - Japan in general
Europe - only been to Paris and London
Big City US
Atlantis Resort - c'mon you know you want to go there too
Underwater hotel in Dubai, sounds fun, right?
3 comments:
ooh boooy - big winner! that's great news! come here! free plane and free place to stay and lots to see ;)
That is so awesome! It was meant to be!
We're studying Japan in school, it looks like a beautiful place to visit, especially all of those natural hot springs and Mt. Fuji!!!
Post a Comment