
Fruit salsa with cinnamon chips - Best easy recipe ever.
Cut up fruit with some cinnamon chips made out of tortillas, seriously, to die for, so yummy. I didn't add any of the coconut, extra sugar, honey, lime, nothing, it was really good by itself. I used mango, kiwi, pineapple, blackberries and strawberries.

The bacon - chocolate cupcakes started off as a joke, because you can apparently make anything into a cupcake now, so my friend J and I decided to try them. The bacon smell is still permeating through my house, but overall the recipe was solid. The frosting tasted good, and the cupcakes tasted chocolately, until you realized something was off, tasted smoky, and then you got a big ole chunk of bacon! They are really rich, (don't count the calories in the ingredients), D really liked them, and they taste pretty good, but I thought they were kinda weird, like my brain couldn't compute that cupcakes had bacon in them. I have the same problem with green ketchup.
1 comment:
I heard that fruit salsa was awesome and I got to try a Bacon Cupcake. Sort of strange, but loved the chocolate.
Post a Comment