June 3, 2009

Train Travel


Transportation seems to be on my mind lately. In a few days, I am headed off to Switzerland and Italy where I will do a lot of train traveling. Since I haven't really spent much time on a subway or a train, so I am a bit nervous. I hope I can figure out the train schedules and which way the trains are headed. I am afraid we will choose a train that takes us somewhere way off of our path and we will end up somewhere else. But the only way to do it is to just get out there and try it, so thats what I am gonna do!

2 comments:

Bluiedprincess said...

How exciting! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I must make a better effort to keep in touch.

Ali said...

You know, I heard the musee de Orsay used to be a train station...