June 24, 2009

Summer TV

Now that my big summer trip is over, no beach trips in sight, and triple digit temps, one of my other favorite things to do is hang out in the ac, and watch me some summer tv. I need some new shows to watch so I will be looking for some new ones to catch on reruns, a few that only run in the summer, and a few movies and documentaries. D is picking out films to watch so we started with with Clint Eastwood in the Eiger Sanction last weekend. This movie came up because it was filmed in Zurich and the Alps, and because an Italian man was listening to a Italian western music tape on his Walkman on the train and I realized I hadn't seen any CE films.

Tonight, I am watching a documentary called King Corn, about the corn industry. My pick, I seem to like to torture myself with information about the food industry.

Here's a few of my favorite shows to watch.
  • So You Think You Can Dance - Haven't really gotten into this season yet, but I love dance shows.
  • Kathy Griff.in - My life on the D list - Surprisingly heartwarming show.
  • Skins - Still catching up on the seasons, its like a dirty british GG.
  • True Blood - Vampires? Need I say more.
  • Top Chef Masters - Awesome. Professionals compete and do the challenges.
  • Gossip Girl Reruns - missed the 2nd season the first time
  • Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Show - Can't get enough of this show. The word bubbies is now part of my vernacular. Awesome. Italiafabulous.
  • The IT Crowd - Hijinks and IT peeps, as in Info Technology, drinking Mountain Dew and Cheetos.
Happy Summer!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You know i appreciate your TV recommendations! We still need to discuss RHONJ!!