Here are 5 things I am grateful for today:


Calming Heat. When I got into my car today it is crazy hot outside, and I just sat for a minute, breathing. I take a deep breath and then I let it out and I feel really centered and calm. But then of course I just get hot and sweaty like someone who is in a car that has been locked up for 8 hours in 100+ temperatures, but for that brief sweet moment, I am calm.
Cicadas. I love the hum of them when it is ultra hot outside but also humid, so it must be July. At other times of the year I find them annoying, but for some reason in July and August those cicadas get a pass.
The contradiction of Tucson weather. I took this photo on my way to go get #4.
It's sunny outside.
I took this photo up the street from my house on my iphone right after I took the other one.
It looks rainy and you can see a faint rainbow.
Pei Wei Spicy chicken salad with an extra lime vinigrette. I love this salad, so much I eat it pretty much every thursday night.
Lost footage of NJ Housewives. Bubbies!!
2 comments:
I love the cicadas too. Cicadae? Huh.
And the sky has been so amazing lately, indeed.
Thank you for reminding me how important it is to be grateful...
Post a Comment