August 11, 2008

Ever met your birthday twin?

This year I had the pleasure of meeting my birthday twin, a friend of friend who also has a birthday in early August. Apparently 1 in 25 people in the world shares the same birthday as I do, but I had yet to meet anyone born on the day Nixon resigned. Now I know of 3 people born on my birthday - Roger Federer, my birthday twin friend and a guy at the post office, yaay.

So I go out for dinner with D last friday to Kingfisher, I love the Roadtrip that they do every summer, and guess who was already there eating dinner? My birthday twin! Yeah!

I hope this year is great for all my friends born in August this year, I am sending you good wishes for this year!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a great weekend :)

Rebecca said...

Yeah B day twin! The only ones I know that I have are Nicole Kidman and my 5th grade teacher.

Love you!