August 15, 2008

Dedication to Friday

Happy Friday! It couldn't come too soon for me, with my company integration, increased workload, and spotty techology that has been circling my workspace has caused me to extra special wish for Friday, so I am going to extra special wish for everyone else to have a great Friday too. I am going to work early today to try to catch up, its been one of those weeks, 5:30am comes very early to me! If you are groggy in the am, but find yourself needing Science news in layman's terms? Probably not, but I do, and if you ever need some great science info translated into words you understand, check out Science Daily with your morning coffee.

I dedicate this blog to everyone having a safe and happy weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Friday well-wishes...I need it! Work is driving me crazy. Okay...really it's the people not work itself. =)