August 18, 2008
Guilty Pleasure - Dorking out with the Hills
So D is working this evening, so after dinner, I ran a few errands and came back to watch the Olympics. Bored with the volleyball, I flipped through the Tivo and noticed that The Hills premier was on! D always groans when I watch this show or Degrassi, so now I am cuddling up with kitties and watching the drama on the Lo-Lauren-Audrina front, yaay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Me too!! Will gave a big sigh when I was so excited to see it on the DVR. Yet, amazingly, he always ends up watching it with me. =)
Scott and I are the same way! I DVR The Hills, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, etc...and watch all my guilty pleasures when he works late. I know deep down he might actually like the shows...but he denies it. :)
Post a Comment