January 15, 2007
Virus Volleyball
That is what my doctor called it, "virus volleyball." I guess that is what happens when you get two back to back viruses, but are distinctly different back to back. Lucky me. This last one about did me in, I had 6 days of fever and aches and pains, followed by sore throat, congestion, and cough. I almost put on my 101 list, don't get sick in 2007, but I thought I would jinx it.Ha, so much for that. After much Robitussin, Vicks, Sudafed, Kleenex and sleep, I am beginning to feel like myself again. I have tips for those of you who are susceptible to colds, and hopefully I will not get any more bugs: have a pen that only you use, and one for signing credit receipts etc, and always use it. Don't rub your eyes, mouth, or nose at all, keep a pen jar for everyone else, let them fight the germs off. Wash your hands, don't burn the candle at both ends, hydrate, sleep, eat and exercise, and if you feel like you are coming down with something, take some Vitamin C, relax and take every day as it comes. Here are a bunch of photos to catch up: my cats Mile and Mingus, scary santa, cool shot D took of the tree and cat with glowing eyes, my man with a newly grown beard, myself and friends who attended the first concert of 2007 with me for Calexico, which displays a much better version of the concert photo I took there, which knocks 1/25 out for #62, so have 24 more bands to see. The santa came out of a store display in Connecticut, and is antique, its so freaky looking I like it.This photo montage isn't graceful, but it's the first one of the year.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment