January 19, 2007
101 List #1 & 2 & 50 & 82
After a rocky start, I have begun working on my 101 list. I completed #2 yaay! I paid off my credit cards with a loan that I don't have to pay back until next Fall, so I can start getting caught up, and no more interest, and start working on #3. For #1, I created a budget, and hopefully can stick to it. #82 - I cleaned out all of my cabinets and boy I have a lot of stuff! So my first three months is down for that. #52 - I also learned a new word - ephemeral - fleeting, short-lived. I didn't know what it meant, and my new internship director used it 4 times yesterday so I had to look it up. The internship should be great. It is for educating the public about health issues, and my topic is sexual health, which has lots of great information about the topic, and will be posted on AZHealthInfo site. Two days a week I walk over to the AZ Health Sciences Center, which is about 20 minutes, and then I get to take the Cattran back to my car in the evening, this is working out nicely. Now that I am over my ick, I can start going to yoga for my next phase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment