Today I pick up my new Mazda 3 after work and I am super excited. This will be my second only car that I have ever owned, yaay! D got a new car too, so look out soon for pics showing his and hers Mazdas, aren't we precious! I became very attached to this truck, I turn in the keys tonite and feel sort of sad, and bittersweet about it. I know its just a thing, but it was the first thing that I ever owned... I do that with lots of things though, attach a personality to it that doesn't exist. I forget what psychologists call it, but somehow it makes the vehicle seem human, like Herbie the Love Bug, or demented like Christine. I think somehow if you talk nice to it, it will take care of you. I blame the ad people. M&M's should NOT talk. I eat them, how weird is that?
Here is are a few things I found in the glove box:
- Original MSRP sticker that was on the car
- UA Parking Ticket slip from UA
- Other car key that I thought I lost - since made 3 copies
- Little clay dia de los muertos head D made for me out of sculpy
- Horsey Sticker??
- Sample Clinique lotion bottles - the little ones with yellow lotion, but very very old...
- Electronic car tire gage that never worked
- Hand drawn maps to places I don't remember
1 comment:
Yea new car - don't sniff the smell too much!
Post a Comment