February 2, 2010

Eating whatcha got challenge

I realize its been like a jillion years since I last updated this blog, and if anyone was reading it, has long given up on anything new being posted, and has deleted this from their Google Reader, so I may just be using this as a record for myself:)

After a good cleaning of our pantry and fridge this weekend, D noticed that we had quite a few of the same things that I accidentally keep buying over and over at the grocery, and that alot had to be thrown out due to expiry dates, and leftovers that kept getting pushed to the back. So we decided to do a weeklong Eat Whatcha Got in your fridge and pantry challenge, and only make meals out of what we already have.

Last night was the first day, which was pretty easy, I mixed 5 fresh tomatos, some garlic, seasonings, green olives, black olives, and some turkey sausage, over some really good pasta that we got for xmas.  I am eating it again for lunch. Yum!

No comments: