December 11, 2008

Wrong number text

So today I got a mistaken text that said "So I will meet you between 1:30 and 2 today, ok?" I got this text and thought, who am I supposed to me meet? And then realized that it was a wrong number text, and someone is going to show up somewhere between 1:30 and 2 and be really sad that the person they sent it to didn't show up. So I called the person and told them that they sent it to the wrong person, and the person said and I quote "thank you,I am getting married today, and I wanted to tell my friend what time I was getting married, so she would be there!! Yippee, glad I called that lady back, it made me feel good.:)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Scott got a random wrong number message one time where the girl sang "Dora the Explorer" Theme song and then screamed - "I love you!" It was awesome.