December 7, 2008
Four Christmases
I went to see this movie last night with a couple of friends, yaay! And I really liked it. Many of the reviewers didn't like it; said that it was sour, mean spirited and about hating your family. I disagree, and think of it more as an adult Christmas movie, like The Ref. This year I may be going to 3 Christmases, so I understand shuffling off to different houses. I laughed out loud quite a bit, I thought some of the scenes were quite funny, and liked the pairing of tiny Reese and tall Vince. Vince does the riffing thing he does always, but he does it well, and I don't mind it. The plot is pretty close to how D and I came about the idea of getting married and having kids, so there was some truth in the storylines as well, but much more exaggerated of course. And Jon Fabreau pretty much steals every scene he is in. Don't bring the kids to it though, cuz its not that kind of Xmas movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment