On Sunday mornings, D and I like to relax and read. Especially when its hot outside, and we feel sluggy. I make juice of some sort(today was cantelope/carrot/ginger), coffee, and a bit of turkey sausage, and D makes eggs, and then we sit down in our office at our computers and read various blogs for an hour or two and listen to music. Today we listened to the John Carpenter's Big Trouble in Little China soundtrack. Very atmospheric for Sunday morn hang time.
I read today:
Craft - Great craft ideas
Go Fug Yourself - funny commentary on celebrity outfits. I like to read these out loud.
D read:
Bloody Disgusting - horror movie blog
Grain Edit - design blog
Pitchfork - read review on Giant Squid and Kanye West Bonnaroo breakdown
June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your sunday mornings sound like ours. I read the New York Times (not on computer - actual paper) and Scott reads the following: pitchfork, audiogon, and then downloads music for us to listen to. I love sundays.
Post a Comment