I thought the Provo tryout was a bust, except for the hip hop guy with the great leg splits, it seemed like all they showed was the bad dancers, so Charleston was so much better. So much talent I can't wait to see who makes it to the final 20!
The first week tryouts was still the best - here is a link to Robert Muraine from week 1. Enjoy.
Charleston
Sheila - Mary's first scream. This girl is pretty talented, with her lil heart sweatshirt, and biological engineering. That is a HARD major, I hope she makes it.
Canadian Jeremiah- cutie that can't improvise, but let's see what he can do.
The twins - Anthony doesn't bring it, so his brother goes on and makes it, then they do a routine together and both get through to Vegas. Awww....
BJ - Awww. he didn't make it.
Courtney - great bod, great extensions, great dancer, with grandparents, awww again.
Claire is back. She hurt her foot 2 seasons ago and couldn't continue, but she had a baby??Wha? But she made it to Vegas. Barely.
Megan. So much emotion in her dancing. Great MJ Blige song. And never auditioned before.
Derrick. Sucks but makes me laugh. White guy dancing at its best.
I heart Markus so much...Thats all I gotta say. Fav of the day.
Brandon. So good. He is going top 10 for sure, really talented, maybe even the top 2.
Phucdat. Love the goofball. Darn makes me laugh. Didn't make it though.
Anthony. Juliard 3 years, amazing technique, but wasn't put through. Total primadonna but should have been put through.
CAN't WAIT for next week!
May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment