February 21, 2008

Who is going to win Project Runway??

We are down to four Project Runway finalists now, and I wonder who will win? I tried to do a poll on this site, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Christian - While I love Christian, and think he is rather fierce and special, especially with that fabulous hair, his ego is HUGE! But he has a really defined point of view, and very talented. He could be a serious contender.

Gillian - Girl betta bring it. I really want to see Gillian bring it. She has been consistent all season, and I want to see what she can do. She made an amazing jacket, and I really like her clothes, and if she has several weeks, she might be able to make more than one garment.

Rami, I am not sure he can do anything but drape? He hasn't so far. He specializes in ladies who lunch after all.

Chris, while I find him probably capable of doing kooky couture, I think he often borders on tacky, so I am not sure he has a chance, but he makes me laugh, so I am rooting for Chris.

Anyone want to venture a guess? Who do you think will win?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess...Christian! I totally agree with you - he is super talented but his ego and snide little comments drive me crazy. Rami is a draping fool and the art challenged cracked me up - of course he draped, HELLO! Chris's collection is going to be over the top (at least I hope it is) and finally Gillian, just hope her fingers don't bleed!

:)

Kristen

Rebecca said...

I am rooting for Gillian. I love everything she wears! Plus she doesn't have the Christian ego (although I do love him!)

Anonymous said...

Can I change my vote? After seeing PR last night I am thinking Gillian may take the bacon!

PS - What was with the human hair? YUCK!

Simmons B. Buntin said...

I am going to win! I've never seen the show, but I know the Fates are on my side. I just know it!