February 14, 2008

Magic Box of Brach’s

So in honor of Valentine’s Day, and continuing my search for answers, I have several questions that I would like to ask my box of Brach’s candy hearts. Brach’s candies are tasty and magical; for those that like that chalky licorice taste, and they come in some pretty colors, (really just the pink and orange are pretty). Let’s see if the hearts have answers for some of my burning questions today. My methodology will be to shake the box and pick one out and then put it back, that way the odds are the same for all of the questions to keep it fair - (but that didn't really work, so I just put them in napkin and pulled one out without looking). You too can purchase a fortune telling tool at your local grocery store for 39 cents, very affordable soothsaying.

Ok, here I go:

Will Christian win Project Runway? Kiss me

Will Obama win? Good bye

Will Hilary concede and become Obama’s running mate? too hot

How will my job interviews go? good bye

Will I move? good bye

Will I change jobs? u go girl

Do I have info literacy in my future job description? ur mine

Will Omar die this season? my cutie

Should I tell the Crossing Guard cop at work that he looks like Herc from The Wire? no way

Will I see Radiohead on tour this year? i-m sure

Will Kenicki make it out of Celebrity Rehab? luv me

Will I ever lose these flippin 20 pounds? u go girl

Should I change my favorite color combo from brown and blue to yellow and grey? first kiss

Should I continue to grow my hair out or cut it short? kiss me

New Highlights or go all brown? too cool


The magic candy odds didnt choose these sayings: made for u, you rock, see ya, i heart you, be mine, xoxo, got love?, my hero or so fine.

I don't know what this says about telling the future, or for the future of grammar, but it was almost as fun as decorating paper bag puppets. Happy valentine's day!!

1 comment:

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Pretty great idea!