
Over the last few weeks, I took a bunch of photos of the flowers in my yard. This is the perfect time of year when they are blooming, but before it gets too hot and they start to wither away.
Desert Willow - best tree you can ever add to a desert yard. Beautiful flowers most of the year, attracts bees and butterflies, and even in the winter when it is a bunch of sticks, it still looks cool. And look at that beautiful blue sky....
Desert poppies, these show up every spring since we put the seed down.
Paper flower, grows wild in my yard anytime it rains, we didn't plant these.



2 comments:
Ah, I love our desert flowers (as you know)! The paper flower is desert marigold, I believe. Now comes the heat, I suppose....
Great photos... pretty flowers. I love that picture of Miles. What a purty kitty.
Post a Comment