September 14, 2006
Cinbinhopscotch - its catchy, thats it.
So now I have a blog. For two reasons: one, as a library student I need to practice using a blog, since that is what all the kids use now, and I want to be like all the other kids and know how to post links and edit html, and that kinda thing. The more practical reason is that I am terrible at keeping in touch, and any of my long time friends could tell you that, and my family for that matter, so that is two. Ok, I thought of two more reasons to have one. I need an outlet for my rambles. Sometimes I have good ideas and I forget what they are, so I can write them here. Yes, I could just keep a list of all the things I think of, but this is much easier. Plus, those of you that know me, know that it takes me forever to get to the point, because I poke around here and there, and sometimes have to start over, hence the name hopscotch. Most of you won't read this, but I like the idea of knowing its there in case you are bored with MySpace, and want something else to check out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment