So I think I am hitting a lull with the blog. I know its sad, I am not sure if it has run its course or I just don't know what to do with it, but I haven't felt motivated to write. The economy, the election, Mad Men, and many other tv shows have occupied my attention lately. Since my ultra security paranoid company took away all access to social networking websites plus personal email and im, I am left to do all things internet at home before 7 or after 7 pm, and since getting on the computer again after sitting on it for 8 hours isn't really my idea of relaxing, its not surprising I have been lax in posting.
Segue...
I am reminded of a staff meeting that I used to attend where everyone had to go around the room and say what they were grateful for. So in honor of throwing a bit of good energy around, and perhaps motivating me to write in my blog, I will post something everyday for a month or so that I am happy or grateful for, so today I am grateful for Yoshimatsu happy hour.
The happy hour menu is limited, but they give you a 1/2 price on a beverage and two food items. For $13 you can get a large Sapporo, a small sapporo, 5 pieces of fried tofu, 5 gyozas, 8 california rolls and 8 avocado rolls. So you don't spend too much money, but you can eat just enough yummy healthy food (except fried tofu). I like the bustling homey atmosphere with the happy lucky cats and the robots hanging from the ceiling, and the realistic plastic food in the display cases, and hanging over the fake fire at the big table in the back. I like the big wood tables and that they serve food in bento boxes.
And today I learned that they have karyoke night on weekends. They have a big song book with songs in english, japanese and korean. A little piece of karyoke heaven.
Holla back if you love the Yoshimatsu too..
October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment